LETTER FROM RYAN #29 10.20.14

Monday, November 10, 2014

HEY EVERYONE!

What’s going on?

Anna – Four Months!  My prediction is boy.  Mom, Looks like NEW YORK WAS SO FUN! I MISS ALL OF THOSE FOODS SO MUCH! I’m so glad you had a good time! Hayley just the definition of a Girl in New York, having the time of her life.  THE GIANTS are in the World Series?  TALK ABOUT COMING OUT OF LEFT FIELD! Good for them, they always find a way to wiggle their way to the World Series.  GO ROYALS! Ha-ha J/K. What is happening to the 49ers and BYU? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This week was great! We went tracting and the first door we knocked, he let us in! SO INTERESTED IN THE GOSPEL! Get this his name is JOSEPH! He was wearing a Manchester UNITED JERSEY! HE IS SUCH A BALLER! We are finding and teaching people like crazy. They are so willing to read and listen. They say they will go to church but it’s a challenge for them. It’s far away and expensive because of travel. It’s a challenge we have been facing.  But with every challenge there is always a way to conquer it.

This week was transfers, I did not get transferred. Everyone in my district did so we will see this week what happens. I can’t believe that it’s already the end of October! Time is going so Fast!
One of our less actives came back to church, for no reason. We haven’t had a chance to go to that part of our area because it’s so far away.  It has been awhile since we have gone to that area. But we went to her house this past week and we started teaching her husband who isn’t a member! It’s super cool and now she is always coming to church.  She told us she really wants her husband to be baptized.

This week was my first exchange with the Zone Leaders. Luckily, I live in the same apartment with them. I went with Elder Roja, on Saturday, to his area. It was his last full day in the mission as his mission is finished. It was a cool experience but sad because he is one of my best friends in the mission. But this week is great!

Oh PS, I forgot to tell you that I weigh 159 pounds now. 

Love, Elder Hernandez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Ryan in the Philippines All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger