Letter from Ryan #4. 03.14.14.

Friday, March 14, 2014

HEY!!
 
I got my first companion yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The old district that I morphed with left. So I got transferred to the district that came two weeks after me. His name is Elder Neemia. He is from Christmas Island. It's a puny island kind of by Fuji. I don't really know how to actually spell the country he is from. But he is so awesome! He's trying to learn English and Tagalog. Because to learn Tagalog you basically have to know English because of the sentence and grammar structure.   He's awesome! He is so good at volleyball. But I love my new district. I have Elder Lee from Georgia. Elder Riddle from Oregon, and Sister Koncurat from Maryland. When we have down time, we have rubber band shooting contests... We've gotten really good.. and they get pretty heated haha.
  Each day I'm getting more pumped to get to the Philippines. JUST TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get my travel plans this Friday. I’m scared that I might have to travel without anyone, but I don't care. I  just want to get there.
Hayley!  Thank you so much for all of the packages! You've made me the most popular kid in the zone! haha and MOM! COMING THROUGH IN THE CLUTCH WITH THE CHESS SET!!! and the green socks --it made me miss my crazy sock collection haha. 
 
The language is so amazing. I'm falling in love with it!  Pray that I can memorize all of the vocabulary.
 
I love you so much!
 
Mahal kita! salamat para laghat ng mga pangilin! alam ko po na totoo ang simbahan, at alam ko po na unang propeta po is Joseph Smith sa panahon natin. at sa pamamangita ng pananampalatay at magsimbhan, at pangalin. puewde po tayo marandaman ng mahal sa Diyos.
miseneryo ninyo
Elder Hernandez
P.S.  Keeping the dream alive --Hernandez for President 2040.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Ryan in the Philippines All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger