Letter from Ryan #6 03.17.14.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What a week! 

 I almost forgot! DAD Happy Birthday! How's the school board treating you? How's the OSE campaign coming? Tell Doug and Dave good luck for me.


  I seriously miss you guys so much!

 This week was awesome! The new district came this week. And one of the guys is going to my mission!!!! FINALLY!


Everyone in the family, I need you to send me your email and addresses. Starting next week I can't write you.  

 Chad there was a fireside, and the speaker said he served in sweden or something. and their motto in his mission was.. "just remember every door you knock on...  is a baptism in Mexico.." hahaha its so true. Thinking of you Chad.



This  week was so awesome! I got to skype a Returned Missionary in the Philippines! It was so awesome! 


 
 Today was my last time going to the temple for two years. I'm kinda bummed but I'm more excited to actually get to the field.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that... I GET MY TRAVEL INFORMATION TODAY!!!!!!!! In exactly one week I will be flying to the Philippines!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'm trying to stay super focused here but it's like getting senior- itis all over again. 


But the Mission is the best! I'm in 3 nephi 13. I have to finish  the Book of Mormon before I leave! 

Thank you so much for all of the mail and packages! They make my day! And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW TIES! They are so sweet! I already have the grey one you sent so I gave it to my companion. P.S. speaking of him...His family doesn't have a computer and stuff so could you send him some cinnamon rolls or cookies or something please... because he never gets mail or packages. Because he is from a very very very very small island. Thanks so much!  

  I heard baseball season started?! Lets go Oakland!!! hahaha
  
I also heard the President of BYU got released! That's so crazy. And I also heard that BYU MADE IT INTO MARCH MADNESS?!!   We all know Duke is going to win this year because of Jabari Parker. At least one Mormon is going to win it all haha.


 I love you all so much!

1 comments:

  1. So excited for Ryan. Can't wait to have another Tagalog (and eventually Bicolano) speaker in the family.
    - Mike

    ReplyDelete

 

© Ryan in the Philippines All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger