LETTER FROM RYAN #16 06.09.14.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Another solid week!
 
Man it’s awesome. Jonel has his baptismal interview this week! Mark said he didn’t want to be taught anymore... his family is like super anti.
 
This week was great! We had a family home evening for the entire branch. It was awesome because we had all of our investigators there. We had all these things planned ready to go. While we were in the middle of family home evening, “BAMMM” black out.  We had 6 black outs this week.  During the day, they are not that bad. In the night......it’s like sleeping in a sauna.
 
We are entering the last week of the transfers so we will find out this Saturday what is going to happen to me. Kind of scared honestly but super excited. Sorry no pictures this week.  Today we had our district activity and we got a new elder into the district. He is from Compton, no big deal or anything but he only plays for the BYU football team. He played behind Kyle Van Noy.... I told him that I was the biggest BYU football fan that has ever lived (if you don’t believe me just count how many times I was on ESPN this season) we became like best friends. Still proud to admit I’m undefeated in ping pong.
 
MARLEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow and Happy Anniversary! Marlee and Tyler are in Texas?  Marlee where is your loyalty to California? Hayley how’s the big apple?
 
How was DISNEYLAND? How was buzz light year and toy story? Mom maybe one day you will beat me. Chad always finds a way to sneak past my scores. Chad how is the work going?
Dad got a new suit for FATHERS DAY! You’re the man. There is not a day that goes by where I don’t think about you Dad. I truly didn’t understand how blessed I was to have you as my Dad.  I love you so much. You're my inspiration to keep going. Sometimes I feel like I am turning more and more like you as the years go on. I know if I grow up to be anything like you, then that means I’m going to have a great life & hot wife!  You’re the greatest example of a priesthood holder. I love you so much!
 
Love you guys so much! HAPPY FATHERS DAY everyone.
 
Love Elder Hernandez
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Ryan in the Philippines All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger