LETTER FROM RYAN #19 06.30.14.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hey Everyone! 

Happy Birthday to Haylee, Cortnee, Jeanne, and Denny

Another great week! Training is the best. As a joke, you are called “Tatay’s” or Dads in the mission field. Sometimes I honestly feel like one ha-ha. This week was great. So busy! I can’t believe that this week is already in JULY! That’s insane!  I feel like the days go by so fast.

Sometimes during the day though, it seems not so fast. For example, we go to 6 investigators and they say to come back another day or I’m eating or busy, and stuff.  Then I look at my watch and I have an hour and ½ until lunch.  Okay, let’s go tracting. You literally put so much faith on the line and say “Okay Heavenly Father please help us”, then Bam, we find a new investigator.  It’s so cool!

Each week, I feel and learn, more and more why I was sent here. One thing that I’ve learned is that everything that has ever happened to me in my life has prepared for this work. Which is super cool.

Please send pictures, I love them.

Love you so much!

Elder Hernandez




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Ryan in the Philippines All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger