LETTER FROM RYAN #17 06.16.14.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Hey guys, sorry this has to be quick. This week was awesome! We had a black out all day today so literally this is the first time we have gotten a chance to email, sorry it’s so late.

 Elder Andrada got transferred and they called me to be a TRAINER!!!!!!!!! What the freak! I AM TRAINING A MISSIONARY.  THIS IS SO CRAZY! Honestly, it was the craziest thing. I have to go to Legaspi for two days to pick him up and go to all these workshops. It’s going to be so much fun!  We bought a cake today in celebration of finishing training!!!!!!!!! Ha-ha

Today we got special permission to go to work early because of the blackout.  We went to teach Jonel one last time with Elder Andrada and we had a testimony meeting. SO POWERFUL... everyone gave their testimonies and all I can say is... “If you have problems, there is someone who always has it ten times harder”. If I have learned anything here so far, in training, is that the church is true and what it really does for people. I thought I had problems before the mission?  The people that I’ve met here would kill to have the problems I had.  Jonel is doing great, his baptism is on Saturday on the beach!

So sorry that this is so short.  I love you so much.  DAD, HAPPY FATHERS DAY! Expect something in the mail.
Love you all so much!

Elder Hernandez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Ryan in the Philippines All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger